Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My New Bag is Just Fab!

Fact: I have a love affair with over-sized bags, especially when they're adorned with gold hardware. My fiance constantly questions the need for such a large purse: "Honestly, what do you need to carry in there?" If he only knew...  ;)

This Just Fab bag is my newest love that I plan to wear all autumn long paired with leggings,  over-sized sweaters and riding boots. It's the perfect size for weekend trips to the lake, plane rides for work or a plain ole Tuesday.


Bag: Just Fab, Shirt: Discovery, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: DSW, Sunnies: Target

Watch: Nordstrom, Bracelet: Forever 21


Do you prefer your purses S, M or L?

P.S. Check back tomorrow for a few out-takes from our mini photo shoot :)

#Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. My bags are usually between large and extra large!! I have to be able to fit everything in it and I stuff them full and still need more room. Books, ipad, extra scrubs, etc.

    Kenzi
    http://simplykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! and swap on that bag for sure! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag! Cute top too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is fantastic!! When it comes to my bags I say the bigger the better ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisters Marie,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! I am a fan of your blog and just wanted to show a little support! :-)

    http://poutlipscurvyhips.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete