Monday, August 20, 2012

Dream Shopping: ASOS

Lately I can NOT even go to the ASOS website because I feel like I want everything! The great part is ASOS is not super pricey so you don't feel bad when you want to shop...which ends up being both good and bad (good for me, bad to explain to the hubby). And OF COURSE the items that are over $100 I always want too....figures!

Here are a few items I am crushing over currently:
image1xxlCAM9HIBO
Floral Midi $198.84

image1xxlCACHKXVW
Black Strappy Dress in Print $215.41
image1xxlCAZ9D7H7
Mid Heel Leather boot $91.14
image1xxlCAWLH9F7
Midi Dress in Spot Print $46.40
image1xxlCAY2I408
Full Skirt with Paper bag waist $58
lipssweater
Lips Sweater $53.02
image1xxl
Silk and Mesh shirt Dress $98.59
watch
Moving dial heart Watch $33.14
denimdress
Denim Dress $66.28
floraltop
Shirt in black rose Floral $23.20

What do you guys think? Are you a fan of ASOS?

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your picks! Especially the lips sweater & watch :) If I remember right I may have seen a similar boot on urban outfitters for approx $60.

    I always see ASOS stuff I like but I never remember to shop there! I always seem to hit the same 2 or 3 sites.

    Kenzi
    http://simplykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their stuff too...but the one time I ordered from them I had to pay Duty (the joys of living in Canada) and the amount I had to pay was almost half of my total!! So bummed because otherwise I'd totally be ordering a maternity dress from them for my Brothers wedding in 3 weeks...instead I'm going to have to make one (which isn't that horrible...I'm just a bit lazy & have to make Vylas flower girl dress too..haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that lips sweater!! Really need it!

    ReplyDelete