Friday, August 17, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

I love clothing items with subtle details that make them stand out, so this Express top with sheer sleeves  automatically caught my eye. I recently wore it to a family party with white shorts but I love the way Lisa styled it with her black statement necklace and yellow cocktail ring. Not to mention this color blue is one of my favorites and may very well be popping up in my wedding scheme ;)

Kaitlyn: Top (Express on sale!), Shorts: H&M, Bracelets: Gifted from Thailand
Lisa: Jeans: Gap, Necklace: T plus J designs, Ring: Guilty Star 

#Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. I have a similar top from express & I love it!

    Kenzi
    http://Simplykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color on you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute shirt! I love that color blue as well :-)

    ReplyDelete