Friday, August 10, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

As soon as I saw photos of Kaitlyn in this dress I knew I needed to borrow it. It's so simple yet chic. Here is how Kaitlyn styled it:


Photobucket
Dress: Target (similar), Shoes: Lulus, Bow Bracelet: Loft (similar)

I loved how the dress looked with her hair up, so I went with a very similar look (up do, nude shoe). I felt very Breakfast at Tiffany's in this dress. And lets be honest, what's not to love about feeling like Audrey Hepburn?! ;)

justfab
Dress: Target (similar), Shoes: C/O Sole Society, Clutch and Sunnies: C/O Just Fabulous, Cuff: Kristin Hassan, Earrings: Kate Spade

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. It looks really great of you. I love the color of the skirt part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Beautiful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress!Love it!!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete