Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mirror Mirror On the Wall...

Going through my iPhone photos made me realize that I frequently pull a Cher from Clueless and rely on photos to be the true test for how an outfit looks. Whether I'm trying on outfits in the dressing room or snapping the occasional cliched mirror photo, these are fun to look back on. 

"A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, daddy."

iphone

Does anyone else have a slew of these on their phone? Now if only we all had that remote-controlled closet...

                                                                      #Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Great post!Love the outfits!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have TONS of pictures like this on my phone and ipod...when I look back at them, I always think "what was I thinking??" You look great in all of the pictures though!

    Check out my blog!

    collegelivingmadesimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete