Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Because Lisa Loves Pops of Neon

I did a blog post over on Stilettos and Diaper bags about wearing boyfriend jeans 3 ways last month. These shoes were used on my polyvore collage and I bought them the very next day...




Top: Express, Jeans: Ditto- sold out (similar), Shoes: Shoe Ocean- sold out (similar) (similar) , Necklace: C/O Just Fab, Wrist wrap and Cuff: Kristin Hassan, Sunnies: Loft (similar), Belt: Fossil

 I was so tempted to wear the exact outfit I had in my collage, but decided to mix it up just a bit (pretty much add a color blazer and a neutral bag and you're good to go!) Since it was 82 degrees out, I went with a tank and statement necklace. 

What do you think? Loving pops of neon or leave that in the 80's/90's?

#Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow those shoes!! I love them! The neon is amazing and I love it with the simple outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sarah, they are blinding, but I love them too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neon is great and I love the statement necklace.
    Visiting from WIWW
    Iva

    http://fabmom12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few bits of neon hidden away from 2003 which is the last time neon was cool(I think?). LOVE that necklace!

    ☠Transatlantic Blonde☠

    ReplyDelete