Monday, September 10, 2012

Because We Went to the Zoo Brew

We went to the Zoo Brew this year (beer tasting at Brookfield Zoo) and had so much fun! The weather was not ideal - In fact, it was a straight up downpour. It's definitely hard to maintain a cute style on a day like this, but we tried our best with scrunched/braided our hair and the reliable fedora. And after all, who doesn't love umbrella's and rain boots?

Here are a few shots before the rain really started coming down:

 We were given these adorable glasses and 20 tickets each! Needless to say, we came home with a few unused tickets. Who can drink that much?! ;)


 Wood Chuck Crisp, yeah, that's my new favorite beer! Can you believe I had never tried it until now?


And the rain began....that's okay, we've got cute umbrellas! ;)


Lisa: Sweater: Loft, Hat: Charming Charlie, Necklace: C/O Silver Speck
Kaitlyn: Tank-top: H&M

And here is the perfect shot that explains why hats and hoods were necessary this day:



Have you ever gone beer tasting? We will for sure do it again after the amount of fun we had at this one!

What is your go-to "rain look?"

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. First of all, totally loving the new blog design! Second, I haven't done beer tasting, but it sounds like a good time. For my rain go to look involves my pj's, my comforter and my pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Woodchuck myself :-)

    ReplyDelete