Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pinspiration

I love pinning clothing & accessory photos, because even if I don't intend on purchasing, there are endless ideas on how to style pieces in different ways I might not have considered. Okay, and everything is really pretty and I want it all ;)

Here are some of my favorite style photos that I've pinned recently:

I am instantly hooked every time I see this color combination

Chambray + White pants...Classic

Preppy meets girly

This makes me want to go for a drive in the countryside

I think I've pinned this photo 3 or 4 times because I'm so obsessed with the colors


There's something about this "leather" leggings & boots look that makes me feel like I need it NOW... This needs to be my fall go-to outfit. 

Which one is your favorite? 

#Kaitlyn

 

1 comment:

  1. Really inspiration post!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete