Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Favorite Looks from NYFW

Kate Spade's Geometric Prints:

Rebecca Minkoff's floral and white prints with relaxed waves:
(via) I think the hair was my favorite part...learn how to get the style here

Geek chic and sequins from Tracy Reese:



And let's not forget those who score front row seats because of their fashion...
I don't think it's possible for Lauren Conrad to do any wrong when it comes to style, but she looked especially gorgeous during NYFW. I love the jeweled shoulder details and the bun.



Jennifer Hudson looked amazing in head to toe turquoise with a pop of pink lip color and a fish tail braid.


It's easy to understand why Olivia Palermo is one of Lisa's style icons, because she always looks so effortlessly put together. I love these printed shorts with the leaf necklace detail.

I'm lusting over Katrina Bowden's fringe skirt and floral blouse...the combination is stunning. 

What were some of your favorite looks?

#SistersMarie

3 comments:

  1. Love love Kate Spade ♥

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us too! Beautiful bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these photos. I'll take one of each item, thank you very much! ;)

    ReplyDelete