Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Because Lisa Loves Blouses

As a stay-at-home mom, I can wear whatever I want day to day, but lately I swear I have a uniform...blouses! Here is what I wore on a beautiful fall day:


Top: Loft (similar)(similar), Jeans: 7 for all Mankind, Bag and Heels: C/O Just Fab, Necklace: Pree Brulee, Love bracelet: Etsy (similar) (similar)
As a woman and mother in my 30's, I find myself drawn to blouses for all occasions, as well as for everyday wear. This was not the case for me in my 20's at all! I wore mini skirts, tight tops, and dresses (and let's be honest, I still wear these types of looks from time to time, but not as much as I used to). 

Anyone else finding that their style is changing with age? I hope the answer is YES! Can you imagine what we would look like if we all ran around in what looked good on us at 21?! 
#Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty blouse! The colors are so pretty on you. My style seems to change every few years, and I'm ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love blouses, Lisa. I admire you so much for getting so nicely dressed everyday. I feel as though if I were a stay at home mom I would fall into that stay in my pjs all day everyday type vibe.. At least that's what I usually do during the summer when school is out lol! Xo!

    ReplyDelete