Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

Sometimes even the smallest things like a ponytail or the color of accessories can completely change the look of a closet staple, which I now consider Peplum to be for this season.

I have a "thing" about wanting my clothes to be fairly fitted, so I wasn't sure if I would like the way flare you get from Peplum (and I still can't get on board with this even though she's brilliant), but this top is one of my new favorites: It's flattering AND perfect for eating a big meal: what could be better?

Kaitlyn: Top: Zara, Pants: H&M(similar), Flats: GoJane (similar), Watch: Nordstrom

Lisa: Top: Zara (similar), Pants: 7 for all Mankind, Shoes: Lulus (similar), Bag: Michael Kors, Jacket: C/O Sheinside, Wrist Wrap: Kristin Hassan, Bracelets: Baublebar/Jewelmint/C/O T plus J Designs, Sunnies: Loft

Can't wait to purchase my own and style it with a leather jacket and scarf for the chilly nights :)

What is your take on Peplum?

#Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing Lisa in this peplum and totally wanted it. I love the way you both wore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!You both look great!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete