Friday, December 21, 2012

Because Lisa Loves Knits

Fall was all about blouses for me but this winter, I find myself leaning towards all different styles of knits! They are great for layering and can be dressed up or down depending on your day. I love everything from stripes to polka dots or chevron. 

Here is how I styled one of my new favorite knits:


Knit, Bracelet, and Necklace: Sarah Aghili, Watch: Because I shop Too Much- Rose's Closet, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: C/O Just Fab, Coat: Piperlime, Gloves: Aldo, Lip Color: Rose Blossom by Bobbi Brown

What's your favorite winter item so far?

#Lisa


2 comments:

  1. It's going to be end of mine day, except before end I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my knowledge.
    My blog post - bootszubehor online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee.
    My webpage > Blackberry Utility

    ReplyDelete