Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Because Lisa Felt Preppy

As much as I enjoy dressing more on the boho side, I more so enjoy dressing to fit my mood for the day. I had a meeting with my daughter's Early Intervention team to check on her progress (she's doing amazing...no surprise! ;) and here is what I wore when preppy struck my fancy:


Sweater: Because I shop too Much- Cecil's Closet, Blouse: Piperlime, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: C/O Just Fab, Gem Ring: Baubles.com, Bow ring: T plus J designs, Earrings: Hive & Honey

I love this blouse and trying to find ways to make it work with every outfit! ;)
I think it looks great layered under a plum knit. Thoughts on dressing for different moods?
#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to need to borrow this blouse again for layering purposes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog here! Additionally your web site so much up fast!

    What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink for your host?
    I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
    Feel free to visit my page : http://www.daily-wet-tshirt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! Perfectly preppy :-). You're such a good mommy! Xo!

    ReplyDelete