Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Peaked My Pinterest: Shop the look!

My Pinterest style board has been overloaded lately because I am always pinning an outfit or style I love and want to re-create. Here are a few of my recent favorites and a few ways you can copy cat along with me:

I've been loving the idea of sequin shorts and tights , so I purchased some from the Limited which I intended on wearing for NYE, but ended up going with a sequin dress (fun but safe) But Lucy Hale has inspired me to test out the shorts with a bright blazer. Perhaps for Valentine's day? :)






This may be one of my favorite outfit posts of all time. In fact, I ordered the same sweater and booties within moments of seeing this photo...I love the combination of tomboy and girly, rustic and dressy. The bag and hat pulls it together beautifully, don't you think?





I'm kind of excited that sneakers have come back with a vengeance, especially when paired with unexpected components like a blazer and soft T.  I'm not on board yet with the high tops but I LOVE these old school Nike's with a little bit of leopard flair, especially since it matches the subtle hint in her glasses.


Pin It

Planning to test out any of these looks?

#Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. These are great looks but my favorite is rustic warmth! I love everything about this outfit from the shoes to the bag! I look forward to your posts each day.

    ReplyDelete