Monday, March 25, 2013

Becase I Love Coral + Mint

Maybe it's because I officially have Spring fever, but I can't seem to get enough of the mint and coral color combination. I love that it's it's not exactly pink or blue...the shades are just right and they compliment each other beautifully. It makes me want to add a pair of bright white jeans and stroll along the whitewashed buildings of Santorini (hint, fiance!)

Also, I'm pretty sure I need that Kate Spade iPhone case... ;-)
Coral and Mint

Pin It


If you're still in need of color convincing, here are some great Pinterest inspired coral & mint looks:
1

2

3

4


 What is your favorite spring color combo?

#Kaitlyn



Lace top
$21 - houseoffraser.co.uk





Kate spade bracelet
piperlime.gap.com



Mint earrings
handpicked.net



Kate spade
piperlime.gap.com





7 comments:

  1. Love it! Really paired with the blue, great!
    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent a link to that iphone case to my sister :-) haha I need it too! Definitely crushing on coral and mint though!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! And Mia, that case is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete