Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Because Lisa Had a Play Date

I am so very lucky that my best friend of 23 years has two children too. We get together as often as possible and have play dates (so our kids are obviously best friends too) ;-) 

Here is what I wore for our casual gathering:




Jacket: Grass Roots , Top (Loft) and Stackable Rings: Swap w/ Kaitlyn, Jeans: Gap, Bag & Flats: Just Fab, Necklace: Shop Jules, Watch: Fossil, Wrist Wrap: House of Gemmes, Spike Bracelet: Dots, Chevron Bracelet: C/O Silver Speck (swap w/ Kaitlyn)
 
I generally wear glasses two days out of the week (I have 4 pair with my prescription in them) so I figured it was about time I did an outfit post in them. 

What do you think? Do my fellow Mom's ever have play dates and dress casual in flats and a simple blouse so you can sit on the floor and play too? 

#Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I liked your casual outfit! Especially the bag! We are now following you via GFC :)

    Feel free to visit us and follow back if you like http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every part of this look, especially that blouse and jewelry! You do really cute casual outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit for a fun day with kids! I love the glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! I love the polka dot top and jacket together. :)

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual yet very stylish look! Love your accessories!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete