Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

A basic striped lightweight dress is a closet staple and Lisa's version from Old Navy is perfect. I absolutely love it because it's a great neutral base which Lisa and I both chose to layer under a nude vest and an army green button up, respectively. It looks great with flats or heels and can even be worn with sandals and a scarf on chilly summer nights. 

Definitely need to purchase this in a few more colors...































Dress: Old Navy (swap w/Lisa)(similar), Shirt: Charlotte Russe(similar), Flats: GAP, Necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Pitaya, Sunglasses: Prada (swap w/Lisa, Ring: Swap w/Lisa

#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the striped dress been hunting for something like that..but I need to loose my baby bump fat first..great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many stripes dresses, and this is exactly how I wear mine...with my utility vests and military jackets. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress, and both of you girls look amazing. Love both looks!

    ReplyDelete