Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Because Everyone Needs a Neutral Colored Maxi Dress

Maxi dresses are my go to for everyday wear in the summer (anyone out there NOT know that about me yet? ;) I have only recently (in the last two years) started wearing shorts so I feel more like myself it a great, long dress.

Solid colored dresses are an amazing item to have in your wardrobe because they are great for layering and cute by themselves as well! Is is just me or does everyone think you should have AT LEAST one neutral colored (black, navy, gray, tan) maxi dress?

Here is how I styled my navy one:

Dress: Velvet, Shoes: C/O Just Fab, Bralette: Free People, Necklace: Dots, Chain Bracelet: House of Gemmes, Watch & Bag: Fossil

 Are you as maxi dress obsessed as I am?

#Lisa


6 comments:

  1. easy and stylish! love the way you accessorized that pretty dress!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple years ago, I was nuts for them and got a whole bunch. I think it's time to bring them out again! Love it with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! and yes rebecca, bust those bad boys out! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that necklace! everything goes together so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxi dresses look really good on you (they don't when I wear them)! I think having a dress in black/ white or something like that is necessary in every wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I'm too short for maxis!

    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete