Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Because We Celebrated Mother's Day (2 of 2)

Dress: Forever 21, Cardigan: Old Navy (on sale!), Heels: C/O Just Fab, Belt: Dorothy Perkins (similar)

There is simply nothing better than a Sunday morning brunch, especially when on a beautiful Spring day that's spent with family. Every Mother's Day is special because I have been blessed with the best one, but we're especially lucky to still be able to celebrate these holidays with my Grandmother (who wore her best silver and pink sweater -- perhaps she would be up for a rock & swap?!) 

P.S. I swear my belt was tied appropriately most of the day - I guess all the eating had an effect! ;)
Earrings: Francesca's, Bracelets: Grandma's vintage, Lip color: #103 Kate by Rimmel


My sharp-dressed man:
Shirt: Express (similar), Tie: Express: Pants: Express, Watch: Fossil, Shoes: Bostonian, Belt: Express

If teaching doesn't work out, we clearly know where his other talents lie ;)

Enjoying the day with our amazing Mom (slash Mom-in-law)

Did you do anything special with your Mom Sunday?

#Kaitlyn

6 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I love your entire look, but your lip color is making me want to shop! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look beautiful! Love the color combos! The last pic of you three is a keeper! Glad you all had a lovely mother's day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so awesome! I do not suppose I have read through something like this before. So good to find someone with some original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    Also visit my web-site :: acoustic guitar chord

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blush and mint combination ! looks fabulous ! greets from vienna.
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete