Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Because It's Grilling Season!



Chicago temperatures are officially in the 80's which means it's time for frequent grilling and al fresco dining (and I mean daily, as in restaurants without a patio are no longer in my plans) This was our first deck-sitting experience of the season and it was lovely - a night filled with fruit salad, corn on the cob, & wine spritzers and I'm a happy girl.

Top: Old Navy (similar), Jeans: H&M (similar on sale!), Belt: Unknown, Sandals: Old Navy (similar), Bag: Just Fab, Earrings: C/O Lotus Blossom Design (inspired by Lisa, under $10!), Watch: Nordstrom, Bracelets: Forever 21

He loves his outside time like I do...especially when playing ball is involved.

Isn't Spring gorgeous?

Have you grilled yet this season? What's your favorite recipe?

#Kaitlyn

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! and I love you in those earrings! amazing right?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, so elegant!

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! I'm definitely snagging a pair of those earrings designed by the famous, to me, Lisa Fergus! Is that your dog Kaitlyn? Soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and you look perfect for al fresco dining. Meals outdoors are the best after a long winter. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are sweet, thank you!

    ReplyDelete