Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Loves the Pier

Pier 290, that is. We have become regulars at one of my favorite restaurants in Wisconsin - It meets all of my requirements for an amazing dining experience: great views of the lake, a fabulous menu (The watermelon & feta salad is to die for!) and the best al fresco scene of the summer. Not to mention a man-made white sand beach with adirondack chairs and a never ending drink menu...it is always 5:00 here.

Even better, the outdoor patio is open most of the year thanks to heaters and cozy fire pits, so I look forward to coming back in layers and boots this fall. 

Here is what I wore on a recent visit:


Top: Target // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Old Navy // Bag: c/o Just Fab
Sunnies: Nordstrom // Necklace: E Street Denim // Earrings: c/o Just Fab



See Lisa's outfit details from our visit here!


Where do you like to dine al fresco?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery. I like how you two are rocking those bright colored shorts as well.

    That menu makes me hungry !
    :)

    if you wish to keep in touch,follow my blogsphere and i'll do the same :)

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look amazing. Pier 290 is a favorite and why not with that view? I am heading to Old Navy to look for the anchor shorts. Really love the Just Fab bag and you can certainly use it all year long.

    ReplyDelete