Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Lisa recently filled me in on Golden Tote which is a team of ladies who have added the element of surprise to shopping by personally curating a variety of items that fit your style and then delivering them to your door in a cute canvas tote bag. I think it's a really cute idea and both of us were impressed with Lisa's items her first time around, this dress from Collective Concepts especially. 
 
Lisa pulled of the dress flawlessly and I decided to mix it up by turning it into a maxi skirt with the help of a knotted tee (and it's super soft, thank you VS!) I love that both styles are casual looks but still have their own flavor. Not to mention this is also one of the comfiest dresses I've ever tried on, so Lisa may have to bribe me to give it back... 


How do you re-mix a maxi?

No comments:

Post a Comment