Friday, November 22, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this amazing black everyday bag from Just Fab. After seeing her wearing it to an event in the city, I was eager to style it myself.

It looked so chic with a blouse, jeans, and a bootie that I decided to keep the styling classic like she did.
I paired it with my favorite winter coat, plaid flats, denim, and a turtleneck.

Here are both our looks:

Everyone needs a classic black bag and this one is great, as it's only $39.95!

 Kaitlyn has gotten so many compliments on it and people are always surprised to find it out its from Just Fab, probably because the commercials are slightly crazy…(those two girls at the computer? tad awkward) but the styles are adorable AND affordable.

Have you shopped Just Fab before? What was your opinion?



3 comments:

  1. I love that bag girls! Does it come in other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice Just Fab bag! I think I have something pretty similar to it, although I like yours better. Love the color of that coat too!

    BTW, have you seen the latest Just Fab commercial? Pretty funny. I think they have it up on www.justfab.tv if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the detail on the back of the shirt! so chic and different! HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete