Monday, December 30, 2013

Because Kaitlyn Loves Dressing for the Holidays

I've always loved dressing up on Christmas Eve…it probably stems from my Mom picking out the most gorgeous red dresses with matching mary janes for me from the time I was born. 

I enjoy going to Christmas mass at church with my family each year and seeing all the kids in their holiday best but I've been seeing it less and less as I get older. There were so many people in jeans sweaters and boots this year…if you don't dress up on the most festive day of the year, when do you? I would have thrived in the 50's when a hat, gloves and overcoat were standard attire. 




Blazer: Forever 21 (similar) // Top: Target // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) // Tights: Von Maur // Flats: Target
Necklace: T+J Designs // Sunglasses: Nordstrom

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Love that tuxedo jacket and the rest of your look. Also that necklace was the perfect touch. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete