Monday, December 23, 2013

Coat Obsession: Ever Buying

I would like to introduce you to our newest sponsor, Ever Buying. Prior to a few weeks ago, I was not aware of their site, but what a gem we have discovered! They have a very wide variety of everything from men's and women's apparel to watches and jewelry. And of course, we can't resist the urge to shop their selection of shoes! Yes, we have found a winner, folks! 

The prices across the board are very reasonable. A lot in the $20-$50 range and honestly most items even under the $20 mark (watches, jewelry, some clothing, etc) which is very desirable.
Just as our mission is with BISTM, you can shop for style without breaking the bank.

My favorite of all is their selection in jacket and coats. There are so many to choose from and again, the price points are so amazing you could buy one of each if you wanted. ;)

Here my top 8 jackets from the site:
 photo outerwear_zps43541ce3.jpg
Stripe Cardigan Coat $10.99 // Stand Collar Coat $23.99

1) I have never owned a cloak or cape type jacket but have secretly always wanted to. I think this black one would be perfect and at under $25 why not try it out?

2) The color block coat is just plain gorgeous. Great fall wear for sure. I am a sucker for mixing materials so this one was love at first sight!

3) I want to bundle up in that cardigan coat so bad. The stripes are so pretty and I love how it drapes in the front. Great layering piece for sure.

4) The stand collar coat is so pretty. It's a statement piece and would totally turn heads. I secretly want an orange moment in this one for sure.

 photo coats_zpsb691a371.jpg
Leisure Knit Coat $11.65 // Double Breasted Scoop Neck Coat $29.93 
Tailored Collar Color block Coat $31.49 // Hooded Cotton Coat $29.99

5) OK, I'd live in this first one. How cozy does that beauty look? It would be perfect for my mom-on-the-go days and just as perfect for getting all cozy around the house.

6) The double breasted scoop neck coat is amazing. I already have a wool trench and i feel like I need this jacket! It also comes in reverse (black with camel inside). Both amazing.

7) Now let's talk the tailored collar color block coat. This coat belongs in my closet! I may need to spend some holiday cash and get me this one. This price is right too so why not?!

8) Last but not least, the hooded cotton coat. I don't currently own a faux fur hooded jacket if you can believe that. As a women who lives in the Midwest I feel like it's a must! Plus its a puffer type jacket so it looks super warm to boot!

Have you ever shopped at Ever Buying?

Which one is your favorite coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment