Thursday, December 26, 2013

Rocked it & Swapped it

There is something about a killer blazer that just takes a look from good to great. 
Kaitlyn has this amazing faux leather sleeved H&M blazer & the mixed materials are perfect to give any look an extra pop!

She wore it in our Because I Shop Too Much fall photo shoot back in September. 
I was in love with how she kept the look all black and white & then added a pop of color in the bag. And just to mix her neutrals, she finished the look off with a brown Just Fab boot. Genius. 

When I got my hands on it in November, I decided to pair it with a high waisted skirt & I kept the look all black & white still (hey, if it's not broken, don't fix it). 
I added my pop of color with blue mirror Ray Bans and lots of gold jewelry. 

Here is how we styled the blazer:
 photo swap_zps94a170af.jpg

Truth be told, this was a hard one to give back. 
Let's not forget, the best part about swapping with a sister/friend is that you could always ask to borrow it again down the road (or better yet snag it once it is listed on BISTM). ;)

Do you own a mix material blazer?

#Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment