Monday, January 27, 2014

Peaked my Pinterest: 1 Minute Ponytail Makeover

I am forever on the hunt for quick and easy hair styles. I don't wear ponytails often, but when I do, I either wear them when my hair is pin straight or super curly. I think this hair style would look AMAZING with some second day waves.

Here's the 1-minute makeover longer ponytail:
 photo doubleponytail_zps2fc8a0f3.jpg
This is seriously the easiest style EVER! 

Here is what you need: 
 photo 872af823-1438-498f-a264-1e360e78898d_zpsdb157760.jpg
1 brush, 2 rubber bands, 1 clip (optional)

 photo hair_zps648f5e70.jpg
1) Brush hair out or curl bottom half of hair depending on the style you want

2) Divide hair into two sections and clip the top section up

3) Put lower rubber band in. The lower you place this one, the longer your ponytail will look. I would advise to keep the two ponytails closer together if you are wearing your hair straight and space them further apart if your hair is curled. 

4) Put top rubber band in.

Piece of cake, right? Will you try out this style?

No comments:

Post a Comment