Friday, January 24, 2014

Remix: White Tuxedo Blazer

I have been wearing this white blazer (similar) non-stop since I bought in December because there's something about the tuxedo that makes any outfit feel polished. It was the perfect addition to my blouse and leather skirt ensemble during the Holidays but also transitioned well with my jeans and sweater look that I wore for work and an evening networking event. 

(by the way, I can't seem to get Michael Jackson's "black or white" out of my head when I look at these photos...but luckily with this jacket, I don't have to choose ;)

My favorite style is a "borrowed-from-the-boys" look so in addition to tuxedo jackets, I love mixing gingham shirts with leather jackets, plaid with tulle and dressing up a crisp white oxford shirt. A mix of masculine and feminine keeps things classy yet on trend.


"I feel like the tuxedo epitomizes glamour and androgynous cool," says local celebrity-stylist-turned-designer Rachel Zoe, whose namesake collection is known for incorporating tuxedo elements. "It exudes a strong and powerful message and is a less overt way of being sexy" (source

What do you think of the tuxedo jacket?

1 comment:

  1. I love the versality of this tuxedo jacket. Two fabulous outfits with totally different looks. I need to add this piece to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete