Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lisa 's Spring Wish List

We are finally feeling some spring temperatures here in the Midwest. Yes, they only last a day and then it's back to the 30's and 40's, but I think the worst is behind us now. (Come on sun, it's April and we NEED you!)

I can't wait to rotate my closet and get ready for some spring fashion! 
Here are a few looks and items I am currently lusting over:

 photo SpringFashion_zpsa7db687f.jpg

Jumper // Vest // Shoes // Bag

Silk Blouse // Shorts // Shoes // Tote Bag

Top Left // Top Right
Bottom Left // Bottom Right

Like every year in the fashion world, there are many new trends presented to us, and I always try to give one or two a try. Don't fill your closet up with pieces that will only be in style for one season, but collect items over the years that you can mix and match with new ones you pick up! That's what I do anyway ;)

What are some items you can't wait to wear this season?

4 comments:

  1. Kinda thinking I need a vest of some sort. You girls are no good for my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you do! ;) I have black, denim, army green, trench....and I want a few more! ;)

      Delete
  2. that jumper is really cute...i love the print! i'm just loving everything peach and gray and tropical!

    ReplyDelete