Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

I brought my own leather jacket on this trip, but the nice part about sharing a room with other girls is that there's an abundance of clothes to go around so I borrowed Lisa's Just Fab jacket for our first night out in Nashville. I love that in addition to serving as a great moto jacket, the flaps in the front give it a bit of a dressier blazer feel so it can compliment a variety of styles from t-shirts to evening wear. 

Ready for BBQ & Blues at BB Kings
Jacket: Just Fab (similar) // Top: Forever 21 (similar) // Jeans: Old Navy // Shoes: Old Navy
Bag: Tignanello // Belt: Michael Kors // Watch: T+J Designs


 How cute does my Mom look for our first night out on the town? 

Do you have a go-to moto jacket? We can never have enough in our closets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment