Monday, August 4, 2014

Absence for the Fashion Heart


I love re-visiting an item I haven't worn in awhile and finding a new way to enjoy it. I bought this skirt from LOFT last summer and wore it once or twice but it eventually got lost in the shuffle because I wasn't overly excited about it. 

Then the other day I was looking for a skirt to wear and a light bulb went off in my head... "that floral skirt would be just right with a graphic T!" Sometimes it just takes a few months apart from a clothing item to miss it...luckily, we're back on good terms on not still maintaining "we were on a break!"



Top: Sisters Marie // Skirt: $13 in my closet NOW! // Sandals: LOFT // Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Sunnies: Old Navy // Clutch: Just Fab (swap w/Lisa)


Do you ever "take a break" from something in your closet?

2 comments:

  1. Loving this floral skirt! I love it when we can shop in our own closets! :)

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The t shirt with the floral summer skirt is a great look. Great skirt to dress up or down.

    ReplyDelete