Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Want to Ride My Bicycle...


Two things I can never resist: A bicycle print and chambray. And I should mention, the bicycle print applies not only to clothing but adorable wall art like this that would be the perfect addition to my bookshelf. There's something so whimsical about it that makes me smile so I was all in when I saw this skirt. 

In addition, I was able to do something that always crosses my mind when I'm shopping: customize the fit. eshakti allows you to customize to your height, size and style so before I ordered, I put in my exact measurements and chose to shorten the length of the skirt by a few inches.



 eShakti began as a small website offering basic cottons and modestly embellished pieces. As they grew, they were tasked with providing design and fit solutions to meet their customers' needs. Today, they are an international fashion design company making custom clothing. Offering both style and fit customization for women size 0 through 36 is the heart of their business.
Top: Target // Skirt: eshakti (similar) // Shoes: Just Fab (similar)  // Bag: Just Fab (similar) // Sunnies: Old Navy
 Bracelet: LOFT // Earrings: Kate Spade // Necklace: Clyde's Rebirth (swap w/Lisa)




Have you ever customized your clothing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment