Thursday, August 28, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it (Twice!)

Back in 2013, Kaitlyn and I swapped my Just Fab square, hot pink clutch. It's a statement bag without being over sized, no? It's for sure a bag I never plan to get rid of. I love the pop of color and it's great for everyday wear or even for special occasions. 

Here is how we both styled the clutch:

In October of last year, I wore my clutch to a meet and greet myself and Kaitlyn did for our company and websites (Because I Shop too Much & Because They Grow Too Fast). This year showing off her summer style, Katilyn styled it flawlessly with a graphic tee and floral skirt. 

Here is how our most recent swap was styled: 
 photo remix_zps22f03d7f.jpg

Do you have a small statement bag that you love? What is your favorite look from above?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the one with black booties! Stunning :)

    effiesdress.com

    ReplyDelete