Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

Mint is not only one of my favorite Girl Scout cookies but also one of my go-to colors in the summertime so I really liked the hints of it in Lisa's Victoria's Secret dress. She first wore it to my bridal shower last year and I remember thinking, "I can't wait until it's my turn!" The chiffon material and halter neckline are flattering for most body types and the belt gives it nice definition. 


In the first two photos, we stuck with nude tones to keep it consistent but I enjoy the way Lisa brought in some browns later on to give it a whole new feel. With the help of a new belt and sandals, it doesn't even look like the same dress. I love when old becomes new again!

Now, how can you add some mint to your life?




$140 - forevernew.com.au


bevello.com



modcloth.com


charlotterusse.com


betseyjohnson.com



wildfox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment