Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Holding Onto Summer


As summer winds down, I am always torn between shopping summer sales and stocking up on fall favorites. Sometimes I think I would be happy wearing dresses, shorts, and flip flops all year long but then I stumble upon a great pair of printed slip on sneakers that serve as the perfect transition into sweaters and jeans and I think, hey...this might not be so bad. 

By the way, Old Navy has turned into another version of Target because I can NOT go in there and leave with one item. I recently stopped in "real quick" (an hour) to look for a white swimsuit bottom and left with a bag that was more than overflowing. I had a very tough decision choosing between the animal print sneakers and coral flats so clearly they both had to leave with me ;)



Dress, Shoes, Necklace (similar), Sunglasses: Old Navy // Jacket: J. Crew // Bag: Just Fab (similar)  



How you feel about the transition of seasonal clothes?

1 comment:

  1. i've been seeing lots of pics of cute sneakers from target and ON...sadly, none of them carry my size!!! love these! transitioning isn't something i have to do here :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete