Thursday, October 23, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it


One of things we look forward to most when the seasons change is adding our favorite sweaters back to the closet rotation. Out with the tanks and in with the knits - chunky and copped, long and tailored, marled and draped...whatever the combination, we aim to stay comfy, cozy and chic. 

Lisa recently listed this Forever 21 sweater in her closet because she has a few similar items and this worked out great for me. I called dibs on it right away, knowing it would be perfect for chilly days at the office where even my space heater just won't do. I love how she paired it with an oversized green hat -- I just kept the hair simple and added distressed denim with a nude bootie.

Shop cozy (and affordable!) sweaters on BISTM:


1 // 2 // 3
4 // 5 // 6

No comments:

Post a Comment