Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's all in the Accessories

 photo IMG_7164_zps9b1ce0f9.jpg  photo IMG_7173_zps9e812179.jpg  photo IMG_7162_zpsbd4bcbff.jpg  photo IMG_7177_zps4f1fbcdd.jpg
Sometimes all you need to make an outfit great are the perfect accessories. I started my look off with an all black pallet; my favorite black flare denim, a black blouse, and some black boots. Then comes the fun part, the accessories!

I started out by adding this beautiful Rebecca Minkoff quilted bag and decided to play off the gold in the chain by adding a gold watch and my new favorite gold midi ring. Next I decided to add this amazing plaid scarf. To finish my look off I added a classic brown wool trench.
 photo IMG_7168_zpsa8cba004.jpg  photo IMG_7171_zps1adc81f2.jpg  photo IMG_7166_zps22ce0821.jpg
Coat: Victoria's Secret // Top: Macy's // Jeans: 7 for all Mankind // Bag: c/o Rebecca Minkoff via Shopbop // Scarf: Old Navy (Swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Sunnies & Ring: c/o Shop Lately // Watch: Fossil 

Can we just talk about the color of this purse? How unexpected and beautiful. It's so different than anything I own, I knew right away I just had to have it! Shopbop has such a great collection of Rebecca Minkoff bags to choose from, it really made it difficult to pick which one was right for both myself & Kaitlyn to share. In the end I think we made the right choice.

Do you ever keep you pallet monochromatic then rev it up in the accessories? What do you think of this bag and color?

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with that coat and that bag! Gorgeous with the plaid!

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! It's so cute and love the plaid scarf. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is so cute . I love it! I have been looking something like that

    http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Express has some great deals right now! do it ;) xo

      Delete