Tuesday, December 16, 2014

FUR the Win!



A fur vest is the perfect way to stay warm during winter months without feeling too bulky. As a layering piece, it’s a practical investment to keep you cozy on frigid nights and as a statement piece, a the piece speaks for itself, adding interest to any outfit with its luxurious look and feel.


I am always pumped when Lisa's vest makes its way to my closet via our monthly swap bag. I loved pairing it with a cable knit sweater for a night out with the girls. I even left my coat in the car...thank you layers!

(Puppy photo bomb!)

Vest: Swap w/Lisa (similar - a steal!)) | Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Necklace: ShopLately | Boots: Just Fab


See more photos from each style:

One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Shop the vest:




Do you own a fur vest? How do you style it?

3 comments: