Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

A great blazer is a wardrobe staple. I don't know about you, but I have about 10 blazers in different colors and even some with embellishments. This stripe blazer from Piperlime is fun because it's not a basic solid color and it gives each outfit a bit more of an edge. When I wore it last year, I styled it with high waisted denim, a graphic tee, and a crown braid in my hair (of course).

When Kaitlyn got her hands on it this year, she too paired it with high-waisted denim, but went with a more dressed up look. The darker denim and collar top make it more business chic and the hat is the perfect finishing touch.

Here is how we both styled the striped blazer:

What do you think of how we styled our looks? 

Do you have a blazer that different from the rest?

1 comment: