Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Everyday Wear, Winter Style

 photo IMG_8623_zpsb5b1fd2a.jpg  photo IMG_8596_zpseccec363.jpg  photo IMG_8644_zps4d33c68c.jpg
Some days I DO put my hair up in a ponytail. I know, I know, but it was "day three hair" so I didn't have too many options. ;) I even sometimes put on the simplest of outfits but then jazz them up a bit to make it more me.

What is easier then a cozy knit and skinny jeans? It's comfortable, warm, and quite functional for everyday wear. By adding cute plaid flats, some great jewelry, and a winter white coat, I feel like I made the outfit more put together. It's was also nice to sparkle on an otherwise gloomy winter day.
 photo IMG_8634_zps22ebd404.jpg  photo IMG_8642_zpsdfe62148.jpg  photo IMG_8594_zpsa2e68afe.jpg  photo IMG_8616_zpsb497edf4.jpg
Knit: Swap w/ Kaitlyn // Jacket & Denim: Express // Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Bag: Because I Shop too Much // Necklace: T+J Designs // Sunnies: Prada // Stackable Rings: Shop Jules // Emerald Ring: Jared 

What does your everyday wear look like?

Do you ever jazz up a super basic outfit to feel like you are more dressed up then you actually are?

No comments:

Post a Comment