Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Live Music Date Night in the City

 photo IMG_8496_zps273df614.jpg  photo IMG_8493_zps97a4fe51.jpg  photo IMG_8502_zps47f5a312.jpg  photo IMG_8494_zpsb240b544.jpg
The hubby and I went on three date nights in December (sorry for the post-Christmas decor!) and we tried to do something different each time we got away. On this night, we headed to Chicago to see some live music at The Cubby Bear. Even better, a few of my friends from college were in town (from out of state) to play so it was win-win!  I got to hang with people I haven't seen in almost 10 years and they all got to meet and hang with my hubby. It was a night full of college memories and me dancing while my hubby laughed and took photos of me. ;)

I decided to keep it casual (well my form of casual) by pairing this cozy knit with skinny jeans and over-the-knee boots. I finished the look off with a drape front faux leather jacket and a cross body bag.
 photo IMG_8485_zpsb9cfde3b.jpg  photo IMG_8501_zps358e05c3.jpg
Jacket & Bag: c/o Just Fab // Sweater: Hautelook // Denim: Express // Boots: Because I Shop Too Much (Mary's Closet) // Necklace: XO Veronika // S Shaped Ring: T+J Designs // Triangle & Midi Ring: c/o Shop Lately

What do you wear to casual nights with live music?

Have you ever had a night where your college life and current life merge in the best way possible?  

No comments:

Post a Comment