Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Back in Black


I'm all for soft colors, delicate materials and feminine cuts but sometimes, wearing black on black just makes you feel like a bad ass and we all need that now and again. I styled this look around my shoes and beanie with Sincerely Jules as the inspiration

I've talked before about how I admire her ability to style pretty much anything with sneakers and still make it look chic (also, here and here) To me, there's just something so "cool girl" about this kind of look that comes off as approachable yet completely confident. High heels provide a certain tenacity as well but when you can rock gym shoes and make an impact, that's when I'm impressed.







Jacket: BISTM (Mary's Closet) | Striped T: Old Navy (similar) | Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: DSW (similar) | Bag: Shopbop | Hat: ShopLately
Glasses: Ray Ban | Necklace: E Street Denim | Ring: T+J Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment