Tuesday, February 10, 2015

It's all About the Accessories

 photo IMG_9285_zpsg1r0xzh3.jpg  photo IMG_9289_zpscucjgvwa.jpg  photo IMG_9239_zps3a4fhjna.jpg
This outfit is a look we all wear at some point in our lives. Jeans, a blouse, and a blazer, nothing crazy here, I'm not re-inventing the wheel folks and I know it! However, by adding the right accessories, the outfit takes on a new style all together.

I started with my hair and decided to go with a tight top knot to get it away from my face. Next, I went to jewelry and added two necklaces, a bracelet, watch, and tossed on a few gold rings. Sometimes less is more and sometimes more it more. I went with the latter! ;)

Now for the fun stuff; the shoes, sunglasses, and the bag! I pulled hues from my top and chose which ones I would wear from there. I used the blue from the top and paired it with bright blue shoes and sunglasses. I also used a different hue from the red palette when choosing my bag. In the end, my basic jeans, blouse, and blazer looked a lot less basic!
 photo IMG_9221_zpskahlviwl.jpg  photo IMG_9225_zpspil4bwkf.jpg  photo IMG_9277_zps0khu8com.jpg  photo IMG_9229_zps4bmtgzi0.jpg
Blouse: Target // Blazer: Piperlime // Jeans: Express // Shoes & Necklace: Just Fab // Bag & Sunglasses: c/o Sole Society // Pendant Necklace: House of Gemmes // Bracelet & Rings: T+J Designs 

How do you style your jeans, blouse, and blazer looks?
It is all about the accessories in your everyday styling? 

No comments:

Post a Comment