Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Box of Rocks (in a Good Way...)



Here we go again...I'm guilty of being yet another "get your first month free" sucker. I always think, "I'll just test it out and cancel when I'm done" but here I am, on my third month of Rocksbox and officially addicted with no end in sight (and I have Bethany to thank for getting me started with a code!)

Once I got my first one in the mail and unwrapped the adorable chevron wrapping complete with a personalized note, I was in. I hadn't even SEEN the jewelry yet and I was melting. 


If you're on the fence about trying Rocksbox, here's 5 six things that may tip you over: 

1. Won't break your bank: Members pay a flat rate of $19/month to get access to a personalized rotating closet of designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time.

2. Never-ending new jewelry: You can keep and wear your Rocksbox pieces for as long as you like, so if you want to accessorize with new pieces every week, you can. Once the team receives your previous box, they will send out a new set of three right away. The beauty is you're being charged the flat rate of $19 no matter how often you exchange so as they say, this allows you to get the "most bang for your buck."

3. Keep your favorites: One of the downsides of Rent the Runway is that you have to give the dress back when you're done. Not the case here -- If you love a piece, keep it when you return your box and you'll be billed at the Insiders' Price for that item shown on your packing list.

4. Personalization: Your pieces are selected based on a profile you fill out so everything you receive should be a match with your personal style. Rocksbox is currently working with both established and emerging designers which is cool because that way, you get a taste of everything. 

5. Community Love: Rocksbox is all about sharing your style on social and as style bloggers, we're always ready to participate! By joining in the #Rocksbox conversation on IG, you can see other creative ways other fashionistas have styled their pieces to get ideas for your own. 


6. Your first month is FREE: Like I said, I know it seems like another day, another code for something you don't need but let's be honest, we all need an endless supply of jewelry...especially when you can just tell your husband, "Honey, I got my subscription free"...Just make sure you're the one to take care of those bills! 

For your first month free, use the code: sistersmariexoxo ... you thank us later ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment