Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Print Mixing & a Pop of Pink

 photo IMG_0823_zpsqh2kulaa.jpg  photo IMG_0815_zpsauej61h6.jpg  photo IMG_0817_zpsvnsbbvj4.jpg  photo IMG_0829_zpstwofti1a.jpg

How adorable is this top? I just love the pop of pink in the sunglasses mixed with the stripes. When I found this in my most recent swap bag from Kaitlyn, I was pumped. The obvious styling would be to pair it with denim shorts or distressed jeans, but I wanted to try a more "out-of-the-box" pairing. I will for sure be wearing this top again before I give it back! ;)

What goes better with stripes then polka dots? Not many things I say! I kept my look all back and white and then added one extra pop of pink in my clutch. To finish my outfit off, I added silver jewelry and my favorite Prada sunglasses.
 photo IMG_0811_zpsgeudilbl.jpg  photo IMG_0809_zpsqnhg931e.jpg  photo IMG_0801_zpsm21j2ubl.jpg
Top: Swap w/ Kaitlyn // Pants: Victoria's Secret // Shoes & Bag: JustFab // Earrings & Bracelet: Rocksbox (Use code "sadbblogxoxo" to get your first month FREE!)  // Watch: Fitbit // Bracelet: Lokai // Sunglasses: Prada 

What do you think of this outfit pairing?

Do you ever print mix in the same color then add a pop of color to finish the look off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment