Wednesday, March 18, 2015

But first, Florals


It's been said many times before, but it really is the little things in life. My team at work is lucky to be joined by a special needs employee who helps us out in the office once a week who is full of quirks and quips that continuously make me smile. 

I wore a similar version of this outfit to the office and he said, "Kaitlyn...you look really pretty today" (pauses for a few seconds) "What made you decide to wear florals?" First of all, I couldn't even contain my giggling with the way he phrased that question -- the day my husband references flowers as "florals" is the day I realize I've officially done a number on him. 

But more importantly, that small comment made my day - it was so genuine and made me realize how much impact a small and random act of kindness can have.






Top: Nordstrom (Swap w/ Lisa) | Jeans: Old Navy | Heels: c/o Just Fab (similar) | Bag: c/o Just Fab (similar)
Sunnies: Target | Cuff: Shoplately | Earrings: Lisi Lerch 

If only we all paid it forward just a little bit every day...even if it's just putting a tip in the tip jar or any one of these simple acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment