Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Color Combo That Should be Worn

 photo IMG_0446_zpsj05mhcj5.jpg  photo IMG_0447_zpsr7a72mzu.jpg  photo IMG_0460_zpsxqzkijva.jpg
When you think of the colors orange and berry, maybe wouldn't think to mix the two in the same outfit. After wearing this midi skirt and sweater tank, I want to mix them together in my wardrobe more often!

There may be snow on the ground, but the temps are heating up and I'll take it! For a weekend afternoon with some great fellow bloggers, I styled this look and fell in love with the color combo.
Midi skirts don't always fit me right (I'm short so they tend to hit me like a crop maxi) but this one was just right. Way to up your style game Target!
 photo IMG_0444_zpsjr8d0p3q.jpg  photo IMG_0466_zpsttqloi2z.jpg  photo IMG_0443_zpsuwpldia3.jpg  photo IMG_0449_zpsiy5ph9ud.jpg  photo IMG_0448_zpse1tdllee.jpg
Top: Zara // Skirt: Target (Swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Shoes: JustFab // Bag: Rachel Zoe // Sunglasses: c/o Sole Society // Druzy Bracelet: What Would V Wear Shop // Midi Ring: c/o Shop Lately // Rings: Urban Outfitters // Bracelet: Lokia // Watch: Fitbit // Charm Bracelet: Alex and Ani 

What do you think of this color combo? And can we talk about my shoes? GUSH! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment