Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hello, Leather Weather!


 A fellow blogger told me, "See, you can pull off flats with that outfit because you have long legs and small hips." I meannn...I don't think you've seen my hips, but thank you Deb, I'll take it and continue my lifelong love affair with flats. As a child, I developed a lifelong crush on red ballet toe shoes (think it stemmed from White Christmas)...these may be taupe and coral but you get the gist...some things never change :)







I'm also huge fan of this skirt...it pairs well with so many different style tops (graphic t's in the summer, sweaters in the winter) and I am ecstatic to be wearing it again without tights. Time to let the legs have their time in the sun (if it ever makes another appearance!)

P.S. I found an almost identical skirt on sale for $8...how can you resist?

Top: Sheinside (similar) | Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) | Flats: LOFT (similar
Jewelry: Rocksbox | Sunnies: Target  | Bracelet: Shoplately

Stop by tomorrow to see this outfit in action for our #SwapintheSuburbs post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment