Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Hair = Lots of New Styles to Try

 photo IMG_0192_zpsap3pkf8o.jpg  photo IMG_0202_zps83q3ghql.jpg  photo IMG_0200_zpsvyo6jrki.jpg
You may know from our Instagram account that I went and chopped off 7 inches of my hair last month. I love long hair, and I have generally gone between this length and extensions over the past 9 years. Having said that, I've never had this length hair with no bangs so this time when I went for the big chop, I decided to continue to grow my bangs out and have lots of layers added too. Not your everyday lob, folks! ;)

With a new do comes so many new styling options. My hair stylist told me to use a root lifting product (I am loving this one) and a round brush to get a great deep side part look. So, this was my first attempt at that. It's a bit tricky, as I usually air dry and then curl my hair later in the day, but I love how it turned out! I can't wait to see what else I can come up with style wise...

 photo IMG_0196_zpsaxndso5t.jpg

As far as my outfit goes, this is very typical everyday wear. I need to wear outfits that can easily get from day to night and everything in-between (dance class, room mom party prep, playing and cooking, then off to Kaitlyn's for party prep!). I guess you would call this my sweats alternative as I can sit on the floor and play as well as be out in public and feel put together in it.

 photo IMG_0199_zpsqrgcfffo.jpg  photo IMG_0197_zps3dknkqbd.jpg  photo IMG_0194_zpspuqb8wkt.jpg
Top: Target // Jeans: 7 for all Mankind // Boots: Dolce Vita // Bag: Rachel Zoe // Cuff: Lili Claspe // Bracelet: Lokai // Watch: Fitbit // Blue Ring: House of Harlow 1960 // Love Necklace: XO Veronika // Midi Ring: Shop Lately // Gold Rings: Urban Outfitters 

What do you think of my new hair? Any suggestions of styles I should try out next?

No comments:

Post a Comment