Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Stocking up on the Basics

 photo IMG_1678_zpsiv67kg1j.jpg  photo IMG_1691_zps3bham1gx.jpg  photo IMG_1687_zpsq0xeotwb.jpg 
I may be 36 years old, but I still love to stock up on the basics each season at Forever 21. I ended up spending under $100 and got 10 items, SCORE! 

This simple black midi dress was $15 and is perfect for everyday wear this spring and summer. By adding gold jewelry and a gold chain belt, it took the simple look up a notch. In the end, I threw my hair in a fat dutch braid, added a crop boot, plus a nude bag and I was out the door. This look was perfect for my day of errands and at helping out at the kids school. 

 photo IMG_1697_zpsyclxgrd4.jpg  photo IMG_1707_zpsog0onoat.jpg  photo IMG_1685_zpsdnzoccim.jpg  photo IMG_1702_zpsuq8ojy3b.jpg
Dress: Forever 21 // Boots: JustFab // Bag: Sole Society // Belt: ASOS // Sunglasses & Midi Ring: Shop Lately // Rings: Urban Outfitters // Jacket: Pepe Jeans London 

Do you ever shop for basics at a store you know you're too old to be shopping at? 

When is the last time you went to Forever 21?

No comments:

Post a Comment